Notify Message
Forums
#14595639 Apr 16, 2021 at 02:12 PM
35074 Posts
MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Houston, TX, Minute Maid Park
Upcoming Information:MLB 16.04.2021
When/Date: 16.04.2021
Time: 10:10 pm



Houston vs Seattle [livestream]

Short Preview

Houston has a good chance of playoffs (70%), has a good chance of win division (55%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
Seattle has a small chance of playoffs (11%), has a very small chance of win division (5%), has a very small chance of win league (

Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

LA Dodgers - San Diego match overview, prediction&tips
LA Dodgers has a very good chance of playoffs (98%), has a good chance of win division (82%), has a chance of win league (30%).
San Diego has a good chance of playoffs (77%), has a chance of win division (16%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
San Diego will have a small advantage in this match.
Last 170 head-to-head matches LA Dodgers won 56 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 112 matches and goals 567-833.
Including matches at home between the teams LA Dodgers won 28 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 56 matches and goals 278-432.Crotone - Udinese match overview, prediction&tips
No spectators.
Outsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked 20 in the zone Relegation and 12).
Crotone has a very good chance of relegated (>99%), has not chance of qualify for ucl.
Udinese has a very small chance of relegated (99%), has not chance of qualify for ucl.
Wolverhampton is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
Sheff Utd has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
Wolverhampton could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
In this match Wolverhampton is a favorite.
Last 8 head-to-head matches Wolverhampton won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 10-4.
Including matches at home between the teams Wolverhampton won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 6-1.Other matches:
http://dsflivestream.eklablog.com/houston-astros-seattle-mariners-a207432280
https://cox.tribe.so/post/60793e60384fa877884c65ae
https://angiejacobson.tribe.so/post/6079376f05a08e5960ef320f
https://annalewin158.tumblr.com/post/648607552352944128/houston-astros-v-seattle-mariners-livestream
https://urlscan.io/result/69daa786-cf4d-49c9-acdd-ee7656ee48ae
+0 Quote